Please Register if you want to join Keriette community.
Only a Member can access this Forum.
Thank you!
Please Register if you want to join Keriette community.
Only a Member can access this Forum.
Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inclick here to go watch Keriette's storyline on You-Tuberheimasfreak2 channel for German users.
We organized a Mailing Box where you can write down your supportive messages for Maike von Bremen and Maike Billitis. Just write to me personally, or in the Maike Billitis Category or Maike von Bremen Category under the section "Messages to Maike"

Hello to all!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nytowl

Hello to all! Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all!   Hello to all! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:49 am

Hello to all!
Since it was my (weird) idea to write a little about yourself i shall give it a go lol not that i do this everyday, so hope it's alright..
Hello to all! 529900 I'm Julia, 20 year old girl. I'm quite one. Originally, i was born in Estonia, althou my parents are russian so i'm not quite sure what to answer everytime i'm asked my nationality. For the last 7 years we've been living in UK. I loved here the first minute i stepped on the ground of this continent, everything; people, houses, atmosphere was so nice, so new. Time passed - i've seen what destiny had for me. It's all not that bad hehe. anyway... I am a student at university doing fine art. My main inspiration is travelling. however inspiration is not really under my control, it comes and goes lol wish it stayed with me one day oh well. My passion is photography. Last year I got film camera on my hands and i think its amazing. Hello to all! 664957 i enjoy driving a lot. sometimes i just wish i could get in and drive away no matter where. I pretty much depend on my mood Hello to all! 81712 I love animals and i have a cat and a hamster =)
I watch lesbian stories on internet Hello to all! 652525 and this led me to this forum through Juliette's and Kerstin story =) teehee. and i'm thinking of learning german, just got to start lol
here i am.
Back to top Go down
Ana
Admin
Ana

Hello to all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all!   Hello to all! EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 2:06 am

What a wonderful post. Full of feeling and love for the beauty.
You look like a pure joy .
I love that you love art and photography and mostly that you are a student at university doing fine art.
Maybe you can share some of your photography with us sometime. Would be wonderful.

YAY you love animals....I have 4 cats and a dog. I adore them.

Another lesbian movies addict . YAY a second time. lol

Really happy you are here...Tho we've interacted a few times before.
Back to top Go down
https://keriette.forumotion.com
nytowl

Hello to all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all!   Hello to all! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 4:14 am

hello Ana! it's been a while since i've been here.. just loggin in but have no time to write anything.. sorry for beeing so uncommunicabable..
with ur post i feel very welcomed, thank you!! you're very lovely! :)
i sooo want to have more animals Hello to all! 48030 they'r adorable..!
am not very good at photoshop.. infact i dont use it at all tbh.. i preffer photograhs to be natural. i take a lot of images before i get the right and almost exact feeling of the place/thing/atmosphere heh.. for me it's kinda important. it's just natural - there's no lie in the image :) (contrast can be still a good thing to fix, oops lol)
hope you are all good! take care xx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello to all! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all!   Hello to all! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello to all!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Talking about you :: Let's say something about ourselves-
Jump to: