Please Register if you want to join Keriette community.
Only a Member can access this Forum.
Thank you!
Please Register if you want to join Keriette community.
Only a Member can access this Forum.
Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inclick here to go watch Keriette's storyline on You-Tuberheimasfreak2 channel for German users.
We organized a Mailing Box where you can write down your supportive messages for Maike von Bremen and Maike Billitis. Just write to me personally, or in the Maike Billitis Category or Maike von Bremen Category under the section "Messages to Maike"

Ok, about me!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dreamdancer

dreamdancer

Ok, about me! Empty
PostSubject: Ok, about me!   Ok, about me! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:03 pm

I'm Sandra, 20 years old and from Austria!

I used to watch marienhof now and then, but the last years not.... til I saw kerstin some months ago, must have been some weeks before Juliette came... from this moment on I was absolutely captivated and yeah... here I am... longing for pictures and videos! ;) Ok, about me! 81712

I've been Au Pair in the Netherlands for 5 months, came home about 2 weeks ago and now I'm trying to get back my old life... what turned out to not being that easy at the moment... but anyways...

I love riding horses and also love being with kids, so I babysit a few times a week and hope, that this will be more often soon!

If anyone wants to know more about me, please feel free to ask!!!

Oh, and, my English is getting better, now I've using it, but it really isn't perfect, so please firgive that...

Oh, and if anyone needs something translated into german, I'd really like to do that! So please ask!
Back to top Go down
Ana
Admin
Ana

Ok, about me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok, about me!   Ok, about me! EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:43 pm

morning Sandra

Aww this is nice....I love babies too. I used to be a babysitter when i was 20 as well.

Thank you for sharing a little about you with us....
Don't worry it's always hard to get back to what it was before...but you will be good soon.
hug
Back to top Go down
https://keriette.forumotion.com

Ok, about me!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Talking about you :: Let's say something about ourselves-
Jump to: