Please Register if you want to join Keriette community.
Only a Member can access this Forum.
Thank you!
Please Register if you want to join Keriette community.
Only a Member can access this Forum.
Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inclick here to go watch Keriette's storyline on You-Tuberheimasfreak2 channel for German users.
We organized a Mailing Box where you can write down your supportive messages for Maike von Bremen and Maike Billitis. Just write to me personally, or in the Maike Billitis Category or Maike von Bremen Category under the section "Messages to Maike"

Sandy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sandy

Sandy

Sandy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandy   Sandy EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Alright...I am Sandy!

About me...Hmmmmm..Well I am private..LMAO so this is tough but anyway here goes.

Live in United States. I am a Probation Officer and love my job more then life itself!! Well that may be a slight exaggeration but I do love my job! I work with kids...I love kids and well that should say it all right there!

Hobbies: I love just about anything and am willing to try just about anything! Love dancing, listening to music (all kinds) singing, poetry, traveling, volleyball, hiking, camping, but more then anything and where I find my peace of mind is on or near the water!!!!!

My philosophy in life is simple: Live each day like it's the last and think before you speak because words can never be taken back and are far more damaging then anything else! Always, always be honest because in the end you have to live with yourself and the lies you tell!!!

In a nut shell that is me....
Back to top Go down

Sandy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Talking about you :: Let's say something about ourselves-
Jump to: