Please Register if you want to join Keriette community.
Only a Member can access this Forum.
Thank you!
Please Register if you want to join Keriette community.
Only a Member can access this Forum.
Thank you!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog inclick here to go watch Keriette's storyline on You-Tuberheimasfreak2 channel for German users.
We organized a Mailing Box where you can write down your supportive messages for Maike von Bremen and Maike Billitis. Just write to me personally, or in the Maike Billitis Category or Maike von Bremen Category under the section "Messages to Maike"

I'm Ana Maria - Talking about me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ana
Admin
Ana

I'm Ana Maria - Talking about me. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Ana Maria - Talking about me.   I'm Ana Maria - Talking about me. EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 3:14 am

What can I say about me?

My name is Ana and some people call me Sarah from my You-Tube channel and because it is my favorite name.
I am a lesbian and I have never had a problem admitting it to anyone.
I am 23 years old and a Scorpio (for who believes in signs)
I'm a website designer....
As hobbies I adore writing and making videos with my favorite couples on TV.
Ok that was pathetic even for me...LOL
Something more interesting...
My motto in life is "Be a better person with each day that goes by!"
I believe that if one can't change the world at least it can make her a better place to live in but only if that person changes the bad around him and in him into good.

I enjoy people here allot and mostly wherever is an open talk about things it may interest me.
I am a very straight forward person but as well diplomatic so I will always have respect in everything i am saying...(besides homophobia and so on) lol
I am in a very bad inspiration tonight so my "evaluation" will be poor and lazy so....forgive me and as me whatever you want to know.
:P
I am above a huge fan of Jessica Leccia and Maike von Bremen.
Back to top Go down
https://keriette.forumotion.com

I'm Ana Maria - Talking about me.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Talking about you :: Let's say something about ourselves-
Jump to: